Nice West Coast Article on Lou | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nice West Coast Article on Lou

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
I keep seeing comments about this team "needing" all 6-7 players at 100% etc..
Truth be told the beauty of this team is that if one or even two key players are off, another one always seem to pick up the slack.. So when defenses or circumstances take out let's say Lou, then Napheesa, Gabby or Kia goes off..
If all cylinders are going, I see no one staying within 20 pts of this Awesome team going forward..
We definitely don't need all 7 players performing at their best to win, this season has been evident to that so far..

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I keep seeing comments about this team "needing" all 6-7 players at 100% etc..
Truth be told the beauty of this team is that if one or even two key players are off, another one always seem to pick up the slack.. So when defenses or circumstances take out let's say Lou, then Napheesa, Gabby or Kia goes off..
If all cylinders are going, I see no one staying within 20 pts of this Awesome team going forward..
We definitely don't need all 7 players performing at their best to win, this season has been evident to that so far..
Agree that we don't need all 7 playing their best, but the point being made is that we are going to need all seven available and playing - no injuries and no heavy foul trouble or it will get very dicey.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Because of the source of the article, the focus is on Lou. As noted by several others. we may not be able to win if any of our top 5-7 players is out. But Lou is an important key for the same reason that Kaleena was an important key. There is the threat that Lou could go off for 10 threes and 40 points, plus she moves well without the ball. Just having Lou on the floor opens things for all our interior play. She doesn't have to score big. Just the threat helps everyone else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom