Nice to hear from the athlete's parents | The Boneyard

Nice to hear from the athlete's parents

Reaction Score
Gino sometimes speaks about recruiting parents as well as students. It would be interesting to read about the parent's view of their daughter's time at UConn.

Reaction Score
Who is Gino? The Boneyard doesn't have many requirements for posting, but knowing the Hall of Fame+++++++++++++ coach's name should be one of them. Just sayin'.

Oh, BTW, welcome to the Boneyard, where all members, along with their opinions and content, are welcome. Informed opinions play best, however.

Jump in.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gino sometimes speaks about recruiting parents as well as students. It would be interesting to read about the parent's view of their daughter's time at UConn.
Who is Gino? ...welcome to the Boneyard, where all members, along with their opinions and content, are welcome. Informed opinions play best, however.

Jump in.
Somebody got up on the wrong side of the cave this morning... :p
See what I mean. :D

Thanks, @psconn, I needed that. I'll now revert back to my kind, turn-the-other-cheek, self. I think it was a son-in-law effect. Grrrrrrrr. I mean grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Apoligies @Normqn. :oops:

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

Thanks, @psconn, I needed that. I'll now revert back to my kind, turn-the-other-cheek, self. I think it was a son-in-law effect. Grrrrrrrr. I mean grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The problem is often spell check programs and auto-correct when typing our revered leader's first name (most of us don't even try on the last name!)

And I agree - hearing from the parents about their experience and what it means to watch their daughters transforming over 4 years with the program is pretty neat.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
There was a show last year in which they spent quite a bit of time with MoJeff's parents.

Reaction Score

yacanam----you know who jino is---everyone wathes his tem. Got it????

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
During the NCAA's, last season there was quite a bit of coverage about the releationship between the parents of Moriah Jefferson and Breanna Stewart and how it developed and grew over four years.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Don't worry about it, Norm. When I was new to the board no less a personage than the legendary HuskyNan herself was obliged to bitch slap me for typing about Gino! I became a better person for it. Welcome to the Boneyard.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Don't worry about it, Norm. When I was new to the board no less a personage than the legendary HuskyNan herself was obliged to bitch slap me for typing about Gino! I became a better person for it. Welcome to the Boneyard.
I've been trying to get HuskyNan to spank me for years now. No luck. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom