Nice Stephon Castle upside article.... | The Boneyard

Nice Stephon Castle upside article....

Reaction Score
In the Summer League games, Castle was taking a lot of ~15 foot jumpers coming off of screen and roll. Type of shots that CP3 mastered throughout his time in the league

Castle didn't convert those shots at a great rate, but with CP3 on the same team, one of the best coaches in the history of basketball, and a 7'4 unicorn to run P&R with, this is something that could make him a deadly offensive threat

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
In the Summer League games, Castle was taking a lot of ~15 foot jumpers coming off of screen and roll. Type of shots that CP3 mastered throughout his time in the league

Castle didn't convert those shots at a great rate, but with CP3 on the same team, one of the best coaches in the history of basketball, and a 7'4 unicorn to run P&R with, this is something that could make him a deadly offensive threat
The Shai comparison gets talked about a lot. And him getting to have CP3 as a mentor is only adding fuel to that.

SGA is also elite in the midrange so I hope castle follows suit there. The shot is going to be there playing next to Wemby.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Good read! Thx for posting. Wishing him all the best success as he embarks on what should be a great NBA career!

Reaction Score
I don't watch much NBA basketball, but the combo of Pop/Web/Castle probably makes the Spurs my second favorite team.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
taking a guess but I think he signed with Jordan Brand based on the sneakers., he's wearing the Tatum 2s

Cause there’s no reason to wear Jordan Brand otherwise? Lmaooooo

(Not a shot just a seriously funny observation)

Reaction Score
Cause there’s no reason to wear Jordan Brand otherwise? Lmaooooo

(Not a shot just a seriously funny observation)
Yea in this era I don't usually see players wear JB, especially the Tatums, unless signed to them. At least on the women's side the players I've seen wearing the Tatums(Gabby Williams among them) are signed to JB.

Reaction Score

Pretty cool - send to Mullins dad asap.

I'm curious, do you look at threads before you post links? The post literally right above yours from 4:31 pm today is the same tweet. I notice you do that a lot. Not a big deal but it looks strange when you post duplicates in the same thread. Are you fishing for "likes" or just trying to make up for lost time and get your post count up quickly? :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm curious, do you look at threads before you post links? The post literally right above yours from 4:31 pm today is the same tweet. I notice you do that a lot. Not a big deal but it looks strange when you post duplicates in the same thread. Are you fishing for "likes" or just trying to make up for lost time and get your post count up quickly? :)
Hooper while I enjoy the BY I don’t scroll pages back before I post to ensure not a duplicate. I don’t see this post. If I see something worth sharing I’ll find the most appropriate thread and look a couple posts back but not scroll multiple pages. I didn’t realize this had to be as immaculate as the NY public library.

I don’t take this place nearly as seriously as your hot take ;). I don’t care about likes, or BY popularity on any level. Just sharing some content with fellow fans.

Everything I post is on my phone in passing, usually as I’m watching sports or doing something else. I’m guessing you’re likely on a PC/laptop.

Reaction Score
Hooper while I enjoy the BY I don’t scroll pages back before I post to ensure not a duplicate. I don’t see this post. If I see something worth sharing I’ll find the most appropriate thread and look a couple posts back but not scroll multiple pages. I didn’t realize this had to be as immaculate as the NY public library.

Scroll multiple pages? You posted the same tweet as the post immediately before yours, several hours later.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom