Nice night for some of our UCONN alums...Kemba Good Lord! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nice night for some of our UCONN alums...Kemba Good Lord!

Reaction Score
Kemba has been playing out of his mind this season. He's going to get paid and deserves it! Very happy for him. I'm surprised Lamb is starting and playing well. Thought for sure he would've washed out. Glad he put in the work and become a nice NBA player.

Reaction Score
The Knicks can afford one max guy if they wait to sign KP and then go over the cap to re-sign him. I think the best path is to keep tanking, draft Zion, and sign Kemba. Kemba, THJ, Knox, Zion, KP is a great starting 5 and a playoff team next year.

Probably the most realistic plan. I dont know why, but i have a strong feeling that Kemba wont leave the hornets though. If KP comes back healthy though and the Knicks can get someone else to help score the ball efficiently, along with getting a stud in the draft... their future can get really bright really quickly.

Reaction Score
an almost guaranteed path to the HoF that isn’t as easy to vision on a different team with high variability of success.

He needs playoffs games for that. Even if you don't win a title--or even make it past the first round--you need to consistently be in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
He needs playoffs games for that. Even if you don't win a title--or even make it past the first round--you need to consistently be in the playoffs.
Sometimes it's just marketing. Tracy McGrady was an inefficient chucker who never made it out of the 1st round (even when favored) when he was a starter and was somehow a shoe-in HOF.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I’m not a Knicks fan but do you remember how Lin-Sanity swept the region. Imagine Kemba dropping 60 at the Garden.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom