Nice move by the Wichita St. wbb coaches | The Boneyard

Nice move by the Wichita St. wbb coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is he saying such activities should only be done secretly in the University dungeon?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Have to agree with the AD on this one.

Reaction Score
"Adams, on a recruiting trip Friday, declined a chance to comment through WSU’s media relations staff."

I can imagine her sales pitch to prospective recruits: "We don't expect to get to the Final Four in the next ten years, but we do offer you a chance to be publicly humiliated in front of a thousand fans!"

Reaction Score
Have to agree with the AD on this one.
I agree, this type of punishment is done in private at practice, not in front of fans, parents, friends, etc. No there is not anything wrong with push ups, but, keep it in practice. The marching band makes a mistake at halftime of football game, the band leader immediately says ok, drop down, give me 10.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Interesting that the coaches get reprimanded privately, after humiliating the team publicly.

Reaction Score
I don't know. Perhaps Coach Adams in on to something...
frank-cotham-objection-overruled-drop-and-give-the-court-twenty-push-ups-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
I agree, this type of punishment is done in private... The marching band makes a mistake at halftime of football game, the band leader immediately says ok, drop...

-True, true. And that's all well & good for most of the band, until as I believe Ice points out, then they single out the oboe players for that oboliette thingy…
Hey, I don’t care what anybody tells you about private spaces, nobody deserves push ups with one of those." 10 !???!
inquisition.gif
:eek:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Interesting that the coaches get reprimanded privately, after humiliating the team publicly.
Well it's not really private now. :cool:

Reaction Score
That reminds me of one of my favorite jokes- of a sign in a company offices that states, " the beating will continue, until morale improves."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom