Nice Katie Smith article | The Boneyard

Nice Katie Smith article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
For someone who kind of flew under the radar a bit (at least my radar), Katie really had an amazing career as a player. Gatorade high school POY, number retired at OSU, OSU HOF, 3 gold medals, ABL and WNBA championship rings, scored a ton of points, on and on. Seems like a very nice person as well.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
For someone who kind of flew under the radar a bit (at least my radar), Katie really had an amazing career as a player. Gatorade high school POY, number retired at OSU, OSU HOF, 3 gold medals, ABL and WNBA championship rings, scored a ton of points, on and on. Seems like a very nice person as well.
A great person, an extremely knowledgeable student of the game and in my opinion, a great TV analyst.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
My only minor critique of her is that she has this thing about pronouncing Connecticut as "kinetic-kit".

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

A great person, an extremely knowledgeable student of the game and in my opinion, a great TV analyst.

She is also the Athlete Representative on the Board of Directors of USA Basketball.

http://archive.usab.com/photos/14_wnt_guide_04_color.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS