Nice DT story | The Boneyard

Nice DT story

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting the link, OA. I was getting a little watery-eyed as I read it. This is a story about two people who are, in their respective ways, what basketball is, or what it can be.

When you value what is good and are responsive to others - when you don't have to be, that scores points with me. Love and props to you, DT!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What an articulate young woman and what a great story, with a happy ending. I hope women's hoops in Brazil comes on strong.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What a wonderful story! She clearly made that young women's Olympic experience a thrill she will never forget! I really do hope Brazil works to help young girls realize basketball dreams.

Reaction Score
The fact that UConn has produced some of the best women basketball players in the world has been on display for many years for all to see. What is even more impressive is how they represent their team and country. I am so proud of our Olympic team, coaches, and staff that have become "ambassadors" for the sport and have produced a product that inspires young women to embrace greatness...and be proud of it, not apologize for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom