Nice Article With Embedded Vids On Kia's Sunday Game | The Boneyard

Nice Article With Embedded Vids On Kia's Sunday Game

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Canada's Nurse: ''In the World Cup, the physicality is different than in the WNBA or other leagues''

You were unstoppable in the first half against Korea. Can you tell us about that shooting display and your state of mind.
I worked a lot on my three-pointer and my game to make it more difficult for defenders to guard me. Today I got some really good screens from my teammates and they found me when I had a lot of space so that was helpful. My teammates are pretty incredible. They remind me each and every day to keep shooting, keep letting it fly. Then when I have enough space and time it's usually more accurate for me and they do a great job of trying to find ways to allow me to do that.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
My apologies, I thought the prior thread was taken down for some reason :confused: But maybe they could be merged including this 59 second hilite reel of Kia's first half explosion:

Reaction Score
How do we say "Badass" in Spanish? ;)
Chingadero (chingadera in Kia’s case). (Not literally “badass,” but that’s what it means). (In English the literal translation would be at least R-rated, but in their culture it’s more like PG).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Chingadero (chingadera in Kia’s case). (Not literally “badass,” but that’s what it means). (In English the literal translation would be at least R-rated, but in their culture it’s more like PG).
Muchas gracias, mi amigo!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Badass emoji, but I don't see it.
We-badass.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom