Nice Article - Unposted To Now? | The Boneyard

Nice Article - Unposted To Now?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't recall seeing it. On Z and Batouly. This I love from Batouly:

“Hopefully we can help the team,” said Camara, a transfer from Kentucky. “My teammates give me confidence. I think I am smarter, I play better with the team and understand what I am trying to accomplish as well as being able to play fast."

Refreshing, no?

“Transfers and transferring is always a hard process, those two had a great outlook on the process itself,” Nurse said. “They had a great outlook on fitting in and understanding this is somebody’s personality, this is somebody else’s personality. They were just an abundance of fun, their personalities are so much fun to be around and they are always energy giving. Now it will be fun to have them on the court. We had a lot of fun with them last year and it is going to be exciting with them here this year.”

Transfers Camara, Stevens to make UConn debuts in Italy

If this is a repeat, my apologies. I'd rather err on the side of inclusion.

Reaction Score
Can not wait to see those 2 play in Italy.
AR-170819908.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Reaction Score
I don't recall seeing it. On Z and Batouly. This I love from Batouly:

“Hopefully we can help the team,” said Camara, a transfer from Kentucky. “My teammates give me confidence. I think I am smarter, I play better with the team and understand what I am trying to accomplish as well as being able to play fast."

Refreshing, no?

“Transfers and transferring is always a hard process, those two had a great outlook on the process itself,” Nurse said. “They had a great outlook on fitting in and understanding this is somebody’s personality, this is somebody else’s personality. They were just an abundance of fun, their personalities are so much fun to be around and they are always energy giving. Now it will be fun to have them on the court. We had a lot of fun with them last year and it is going to be exciting with them here this year.”

Transfers Camara, Stevens to make UConn debuts in Italy

If this is a repeat, my apologies. I'd rather err on the side of inclusion.
P
The typical Canadian response from Kia on personalities: Super nice. Psychology is Kia's major??
Public Relations?? Family harmony relations expert??

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I like this sentence:

There were times when the 6-foot-6 Stevens looked like the best player in UConn’s practices a season ago, even though she was playing against first team All-Americans Napheesa Collier, Katie Lou Samuelson and Gabby Williams, Canadian Olympic national team leading scorer Kia Nurse and current WNBA guard Saniya Chong.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Is it just me or does Z never stop smiling? Maybe she knows something we don't.:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom