NHT: Has anyone ever turned into a football game because he wanted to listen to an announcer? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NHT: Has anyone ever turned into a football game because he wanted to listen to an announcer?

Reaction Score
It's tough to listent to literally any other annoucers for baseball that is Gary Ron and Kieth on SNY. Best in the business and it's not even close.

For football, I'm weird I like Herbstriet

Reaction Score
I never have. It doesn't matter who the announcers are, some are bad some are good. But regardless of who the announcers are, I pick the games I want to watch by looking at which teams are playing and those are the games I watch.

Does anyone look at the announcers and decide that is the game I will watch regardless of the teams involved?
Lindsey Nelson

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
When I moved to Pgh in 2002 I was still a Jets fan. That ended when Pennington got dumped for Favre. I rarely watched Steelers games, especially once they started Rapistburger. But I did get to hear Myron Cope in the booth for a couple years.

When I first heard Cope I thought him being in the booth was a joke. I learned he was a local legend and highly revered. So I just figured Steeler fans were idiots. Then I heard him in a game where the Steelers were getting trounced. It was comedy. So I learned that if I watched the scoreboard of whatever game I was watching and the Steelers were getting whomped, time to turn onto KDKA to watch Cope have a meltdown.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom