NHL draft pick Max Letunov has seen his game, UConn’s hockey program grow (WTNH8) | The Boneyard

NHL draft pick Max Letunov has seen his game, UConn’s hockey program grow (WTNH8)

Reaction Score
I actually caught this after the celtics game.

He's already kinda sorta a 6.4 million dollar player. Coyotes traded a 2015 3rd pick and zbynek michalek (3.2 million/yr player to blues for letunov.). I know it was to dump contract $, but still

Zbynek Michalek

Initial trade:
Arizona Coyotes trade Zbynek Michalek to St. Louis Blues - Arizona Sports

Then, Yotes traded him to sharks
for a 3rd and 4th round pick.
Yotes to sharks:
Coyotes trade Maxim Letunov to Sharks for two draft picks

Man, he's got thick eye brows. It's the Russian.

Look like he's gotta black eye in this interview. It's just his brow

Don't pull a jerry:
Seinfeld Clip - Jerry Shaves His Chest

I kid, I kid. Gonna miss him after this season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If he chooses to stay for his Sr yr he could pull a Jimmy Vesey and Kevin Hayes among others and sign as a UFA. What he needs to do is take a look at the depth San Jose has at C and what their plans are for him.

Reaction Score
Letunov was debating whether to leave last summer. He and San Jose sat down at the summer camp to decide what to do. He was leaning toward returning to UConn and that is what happened.

I am pretty sure these are his final games in a UConn uniform. He is turning 22 next week and probably close to finishing his degree.

Reaction Score
If he chooses to stay for his Sr yr he could pull a Jimmy Vesey and Kevin Hayes among others and sign as a UFA. What he needs to do is take a look at the depth San Jose has at C and what their plans are for him.
I assume you are a Rangers fan as am I. We could only wish Letunov pulls a Hayes/Vesey and sign with the Rangers :)

Joe Thornton will be 39 in July and I'd be surprised if he doesn't retire in the offseason. Pavelski will be 34 over the summer too and his contract expires the summer of 2019. Even though Josh Norris was drafted in the 1st round last year, there's a short term need for San Jose to develop young centers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom