NEXT!! | The Boneyard

NEXT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Next game!! Can't shoot Boyle for not spiking the ball....the kid threw 2 passes that should have been touchdowns earlier. Can't shoot the coach...he was thrown in last second so getting the team ready I thought he did a pretty decent job. Had called the right plays if they were executed right. Can't shoot the defense, they only gave up 2 field goals. So all you can say is....

Next Game!!

Reaction Score
You can blame Boyle for not either calling a timeout or spiking the ball. You sure as hell can blame him for that.

SOMEONE should have called the timeout.

Reaction Score
He was loafing a bit too much that whole drive for my liking. Every first down shouldve been seen as a free play and even then they were still killing 10 seconds or so after them before the ball was snapped.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah bring on the next game. The next three should go really well.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He was loafing a bit too much that whole drive for my liking. Every first down shouldve been seen as a free play and even then they were still killing 10 seconds or so after them before the ball was snapped.

Yes he was too casual on the last series. Which, for me, is more coachable than someone who was overwhelmed.

Reaction Score
You can blame Boyle for not either calling a timeout or spiking the ball. You sure as hell can blame him for that.

SOMEONE should have called the timeout.
Boyle should have spiked the ball, period.Could have gotten 2 more plays in by calling a timeout .Period.Lesson learned ?

Reaction Score
Yeah and Foxx and Spencer should have caught the passes they missed earlier making the last set of downs a moot point and the offensive line should have done a better job blocking on the blocked field goal attempt and........ and .......... shiet happens. So be it. Next Game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom