Next week's rankings will be very challenging for the voters... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Next week's rankings will be very challenging for the voters...

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
ND lost to UConn who lost to Baylor who lost to Stanford who lost to Gonzaga who lost to ND who lost to UConn...

a7Yyjg8.gif
That settles it. Gonzaga should be #1. :cool:

Reaction Score
Baylor is, IMO, the best team in wcbb this year. But they will only move to #5 next week. Louisville will be 1, UConn 2, ND 3, Stanford 4. The Bears can't jump over 3 or 4 until those teams lose again. The fickle finger of fate having writ, moves on.

Reaction Score
I dont see how you can put ND over UConn. UConn beat them pretty good on their home court!! Losing at Baylor is a "good" loss.

Then you should have objected to ND not dropping lower than #2 after the loss to UConn. I wanted to put them at #5. Now with ND at #2, UConn has to drop after a loss to a lower ranked team, and ND didn’t lose so they should stay the same. That’s basically how it works with the AP, but it’s 32 people voting instead of a small panel hashing it out, so maybe something random and unexpected will happen.

Plus it’s only Friday morning. The week ends after the Sunday games.

Reaction Score
I bet ND goes to 1 and Lousoville goes to 2. What better news to promote a women's bball game to have another 1 vs 2 matchup. I don't think it's deserving, but wouldn't be surprised.

Reaction Score
I always wonder about the "pollsters", and how many of them know WCBB to the depth that all of the contributors on this site know WCBB.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I always wonder about the "pollsters", and how many of them know WCBB to the depth that all of the contributors on this site know WCBB.
When the AP poll is released, doesn't it list the voters and who their top 4 votes were for? I could be mistaken tho and too lazy to look for the latest AP Poll thread here.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
When the AP poll is released, doesn't it list the voters and who their top 4 votes were for? I could be mistaken tho and too lazy to look for the latest AP Poll thread here.
The AP poll lists ALL the votes of ALL the voters, not just the top 4. There is a slider bar at the bottom of the page that can be moved to reveal every vote cast by each voter.

Reaction Score
Baylor is, IMO, the best team in wcbb this year. But they will only move to #5 next week. Louisville will be 1, UConn 2, ND 3, Stanford 4. The Bears can't jump over 3 or 4 until those teams lose again. The fickle finger of fate having writ, moves on.

I don't see Baylor as the best team. They have been too inconsistent, both as a team and individually. If they bring the intensity that they brought last night they have an argument, but they haven't done that consistently. Yet. Right now I see ND and UConn as the top two teams, with ND having a very slight edge.

Reaction Score
I don't see Baylor as the best team. They have been too inconsistent, both as a team and individually. If they bring the intensity that they brought last night they have an argument, but they haven't done that consistently. Yet. Right now I see ND and UConn as the top two teams, with ND having a very slight edge.

Yet UConn hasn't been consistent either. Baylor has only had one close game to a non ranked team. How many has UConn had?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom