Next Wednesday is signing day | The Boneyard

Next Wednesday is signing day

Reaction Score
The countdown is definitely on, one week to go. The window is December 20-22.

19 players have committed to UConn. It will be interesting to see how many actually turn in LOIs. Obviously the more the better. We will find out who is really committed to playing in East Hartford and who sees themselves as a free agent.

Even if everyone signs we will still have scholarships available to use on February 7th.

That is key because we have only one defensive lineman committed so far. Unless there is a surprise, the coaches really need to address this area before the late signing period.

Reaction Score
Thank God you created ANOTHER thread to let us know.
It's a countdown. And things are changing all the time in terms of transfers. I know it's not up to your amazing contributions to the BY. But after last season, this is a time of hope for the program. And it serves as a reminder for folks that don't check here everyday.

Heaven forbid anyone be excited about the program and its future. But good news, your post has earned you five points on the Junior Bandwidth Police Patrol entry application.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's a countdown. And things are changing all the time in terms of transfers. I know it's not up to your amazing contributions to the BY. But after last season, this is a time of hope for the program. And it serves as a reminder for folks that don't check here everyday.

Heaven forbid anyone be excited about the program and its future. But good news, your post has earned you five points on the Junior Bandwidth Police Patrol entry application.

Or, you’re just an attention who-were.

Reaction Score
I wonder what the national average will be ? My guess is that coaches will get 60-75% of the kids to sign early. Obviously it's a huge weight off the coaches to get it out of the way early. Then they can spend 99% of their recruiting energy recruiting uncommitted kids, instead of trying to hold on to commits for months longer.

Aside, this would be the perfect year to get a BUNCH of kids in for the spring. I know there's never a bad time for that, but of all the years, this would be a good one. We could use the extra space in this class. We will likely have 5-10 more transfers before spring (3 now & counting). We will need bodies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom