Next to Pheesa, Best Offensive Player I've Seen | The Boneyard

Next to Pheesa, Best Offensive Player I've Seen

Reaction Score
Chelsea Dungee, Arkansas, 5-11 (looks and plays taller), sophomore, transferred after one year at Oklahoma and sat out last year. 31 points against South Carolina in 95-89 upset win Friday night, 32 points against Georgia in an earlier upset win Thursday, 86-76.

She has outstanding moves, loves to drive left and shoot left but can use either hand and does. Best creator I've seen all year. Good shooter, too. SC tried everything against her to no avail.

Pheesa's a better overall player, though. Pheesa's a good defender. Ms. Dungee is a dilettante in that area but she's something to see on the offensive end.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Chelsea Dungee, Arkansas, 5-11 (looks and plays taller), sophomore, transferred after one year at Oklahoma and sat out last year. 31 points against South Carolina in 95-89 upset win Friday night, 32 points against Georgia in an earlier upset win Thursday, 86-76.

She has outstanding moves, loves to drive left and shoot left but can use either hand and does. Best creator I've seen all year. Good shooter, too. SC tried everything against her to no avail.

Pheesa's a better overall player, though. Pheesa's a good defender. Ms. Dungee is a dilettante in that area but she's something to see on the offensive end.
Offensively after watching her for 2 games, Dungee is better, able to drive into the defense and get a good shot, also good from 3

Reaction Score
Offensively after watching her for 2 games, Dungee is better, able to drive into the defense and get a good shot, also good from 3

After having watched Dungee for two amazing games and having watched Pheesa for 100+ amazing games trust me, Pheesa is a better player. Besides her offensive gifts, which are almost equal to what I've seen from Dungee, Pheesa can be a "lock down" defender when it's needed against players close to her size. Dungee is not close to Pheesa in that category.

And Pheesa's a better rebounder.

Pheesa has missed a lot of free throws this year, which is odd. Dungee went 16/16 in Friday's game from the line, so Dungee is probably better in that category.

Reaction Score
.....not too many offensive performers who can rival Sophie Cunningham, Missouri. A joy to watch!!!

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Dungee was terrific, but SCar sometimes rolled out the red carpet to the basket for her.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Offense? Oh yeah. There’s this Gustafson kid out here on the prairie. She’s not too bad either.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Why would anyone compare a sophomore to a senior. Dungee may wind up being a better player but now is not the true time to compare. By the time she is a senior she may be really good defensively.

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
I can’t think of a women’s player not recognized as a superstar player matching her level of play...

We need to recognize her as a superstar player... She does it all so quietly especially on defense and playing undersized...amazing...

She has become one through hard work, fantastic perseverance and world class coaching...

Reminds me of men’s player Moses Malone an incredible hardworking, consistently outstanding player performances, highly efficient, comes at you relentlessly, on defense, offense, rebounding, all done within team play...Not exactly 1st to mind as a NBA great...

Reaction Score
I can’t help but think that if she played for a school with more recognition in the women’s college basketball world she would get a lot more name recognition. No doubt she will help Arkansas be a better team over the next couple years. Hopefully they can recruit a few more players that can help jumpstart the program.

Reaction Score
Never would have said this earlier this year, but I watch a lot of wcbb and Pheesa to me is looking like the best player in the country. And may actually lead them to the title. To me she's been looking Stewart like.

Reaction Score
Never would have said this earlier this year, but I watch a lot of wcbb and Pheesa to me is looking like the best player in the country. And may actually lead them to the title. To me she's been looking Stewart like.
that is a bit over the top. Stewart could play many positions and score 3’s easily, I think there is a gap in terms of skill set between her and Collier.

Reaction Score
Offense? Oh yeah. There’s this Gustafson kid out here on the prairie. She’s not too bad either.
The best offensive, defensive, rebounding, performance was Gustafson . She is an amazing warrior.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom