Next Netflix Series That I Can Download | The Boneyard

Next Netflix Series That I Can Download

Reaction Score
When I travel I like to binge watch Netflix series that my wife doesn't want to watch. Over the past 6 months I've finished Breaking Bad, Narcos, Ozark and Jessica Jones. Help me with my next time suck. Already watched Stranger Things (so good) and 13 Reasons Why (don't want my kids to become teenagers next year!). Any of the other Marvel shows good? Anything else (especially if it can be downloaded, not just streamed).

Reaction Score
I haven't watched the 1st, but the 2nd season of Jessica Jones was just released.

Reaction Score
Punisher is great. Altered Carbon was good as well if you're in to Sci Fi.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I thought "It's the end of the <fork>ing world" was a good quick watch -- quirky, witty, british, dark humor with some dramatic twists.

Reaction Score
Black Mirror - just don't start with the episode 1 of the 1st season.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I haven't watched the 1st, but the 2nd season of Jessica Jones was just released.

A let down from S1 though, for sure. It's more on the Iron Fist level.

The punisher was pretty good

Unbelievably good. on Daredevil S1 level.

Luke Cage was pretty good.

Starts off potentially in DD S1 caliber, after they get rid of someone.....it's probably worse than Iron Fist. It's quite the dichotomy in one season.

Reaction Score
Mindhunter without a doubt followed by Ozark. Hap and Leonard is also fun.

Reaction Score
Black Mirror - just don't start with the episode 1 of the 1st season.
So funny you mention that. My wife and I watched 2/3rds of that episode and stopped. I understood where it was going, I just didn't find it particularly clever. Maybe we'll try another one since we had a lot of good things.

Better Call Saul is an interesting one since I only finished Breaking Bad a couple months ago. Looks like Netflix (or Marvel) don't let you download most of their stuff so it's tougher for travel. I really like Jessica Jones. I think she's a great character and I think Ritter is good at that type of part. I hated the Trish character, but I actually think she has potential now. I've thought the Defenders has been really weak. Maybe I'll try some of the others for an episode or two. Sounds like Daredevil and Punisher are the way to go. I really hate the Iron Fist character in the Defenders.

Looks like there are three Mindhunter recommendations.

the Q

Reaction Score
So funny you mention that. My wife and I watched 2/3rds of that episode and stopped. I understood where it was going, I just didn't find it particularly clever. Maybe we'll try another one since we had a lot of good things.

Better Call Saul is an interesting one since I only finished Breaking Bad a couple months ago. Looks like Netflix (or Marvel) don't let you download most of their stuff so it's tougher for travel. I really like Jessica Jones. I think she's a great character and I think Ritter is good at that type of part. I hated the Trish character, but I actually think she has potential now. I've thought the Defenders has been really weak. Maybe I'll try some of the others for an episode or two. Sounds like Daredevil and Punisher are the way to go. I really hate the Iron Fist character in the Defenders.

Looks like there are three Mindhunter recommendations.

Purpleman is what makes JJ work. S2 is not good.

Agreed, they wrote Danny Rand horribly.

They basically made him a giant child, which doesn't really work when you're supposed to be a chill monk.

Reaction Score

I haven't watched them all but my favorite is San Junipero - season 3.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
What about this new series Lost in Space ?

the Q

Reaction Score
Not a series, but I'd watch the movie "Amateur" about a kid going into the corrupt world of elite prep schools.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Bojack Horseman. I would give the first season just a "B" grade, but the seasons after that are awesome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom