Next 1,000 Scorer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Next 1,000 Scorer

Reaction Score
Point taken. Still they overlapped in a staggered way and Greene did have an injury. I still stand by my point that Azzi is going to potentially have 4 really good players like them times 2 or maybe 3 for the time she is at UConn.

Tina and Tiffany played with Maya for three years. That’s a lot of overlap.

Reaction Score
When I first saw Azzi, it was almost 3 years ago. We had barely seen Megan play at UConn, hadn't gotten Liv or Christyn on campus, and hadn't yet received commitments from Aubrey, Anna, Paige, Evina, Nika, Aaliyah, Piath, Mir, Autumn, Saylor, Caroline, Amari, or Ice. I had no idea how deep the team would be if/when Azzi arrived. Given the balance, I don't think 3,036 is likely. However, if the scoring mark doesn't fall, the shooting percentage marks are in serious jeopardy. I still think 55/45/95 is realistic for her, at least for a season. Azzi is a phenomenal shot maker. As good as there is.
I still think that a Paige/Azzi team for 3 years could make her eligible for points record, but for % FG I think Tamika is unreachable

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I still think that a Paige/Azzi team for 3 years could make her eligible for points record, but for % FG I think Tamika is unreachable
Tamika's record is unreachable. But Sue's are not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom