Status
Not open for further replies.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Well deserved.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
This gets him on the Wall already, right?
I don't know the UConn policy. My guess is he'll at least be named First Team by one of NABC or USBWA, so it's moot. Also, both Sporting News and AP have the exact same list, so it would be difficult for an interloper to get enough points.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to Tristen doing his magic during March Madness. Has grown his game at UConn-The trust DH has displayed with him has been huge.

IMO- He has really improved his handle and the precision of his passes-on time and on target- since last year. Just adds to his substantial value to the team and his pro future.

Glad to see people outside of the UConn bubble are appreciating his talents in the form of awards/recognition.

Reaction Score
I have said it before in a different thread but I will say it again here. Tristen deserves to be in the Huskies of Honor when his career is done.

AP First Team All American
All Big East 1st team
Big East Tournament MVP
National Champion
NCAA All-Tournament Team

Reaction Score
I have said it before in a different thread but I will say it again here. Tristen deserves to be in the Huskies of Honor when his career is done.

AP First Team All American
All Big East 1st team
Big East Tournament MVP
National Champion
NCAA All-Tournament Team
The only thing I would add is MVP of the National Championship game in '23. I thought Sanogo was the best of the F4.

Reaction Score
For me, this goes into never underestimate what coming back for another year can do for you.

Tristen could have sat on bench in G league this year but chose to come back and frankly, when he goes into the draft/league, he is a finished product. He has cemented his place as one of the UConn all time greats!

The more I see our early departures sit on the bench in the NBA, the more I think staying longer so when you go in, you are in a better place to compete for minutes vs still learning the game. From what I am seeing it is tough to work your way into a rotation no matter the “hype” or ”potential.” You need to be ready to play - well at least most do.

Reaction Score
This well deserved recognition for a player that values winning vs. scoring points. If we win 6, he should be acknowledged as one of the best in UConn history.

Poe

Reaction Score
Another step towards legendary status in 2 years - 6 more games. Congrats Tristen - earned and deserved!!

Reaction Score
Just looked up Tristen on Wikipedia. It states that Tristen led UConn to its 6th National title. No need to play the games!
Love this. Coached for awhile and whenever someone would say oh you’re going to win. I’d respond with OK give me the trophy and we’ll go home now!

Reaction Score
From the conversations around him last January to where he is now just unbelievable what a warrior. Well earned Tristen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom