Newsome ready to speak up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Newsome ready to speak up

Reaction Score
Seems like a lot of emphasis on the o line coach. What if we just don't have the talent at O line? And to your earlier point, brown had Todman who had Dixon. Do we have a #2 this season?

I'm always concerned about an O-Line that has basically been a concussion zone for skill players over the past 3 years. But coming around to the opinion that along with Peart and Crozier we have a lot of depth battling for spots and some quality will emerge or be developed over the season. The LB injuries and depth after Newsome are more of an issue right now.

Reaction Score
Exactly. We're picked last in the East. Our consensus O/U on wins is 3. Put our new superior O-Line Coach with our new superior OC, match their know-how with a new uptempo offense triggered by a Cam Newton-ish QB--then add an aggressive balls to the walls defense directed by our new DC and embraced by the players and we will shock the point spread gurus and many of our opponents. The one area I'm concerned about is the kicking game. We need to pin back opponents with our punting and Tarbutt must be accurate on field goals. If both occur, watch out.

Did you seriously just say we have a Cam Newton ish QB without ever watching him take a snap in College. Some of you are really delusional.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Did you seriously just say we have a Cam Newton ish QB without ever watching him take a snap in College. Some of you are really delusional.

He did say "-ish"...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Pretty sure you predicted the team would have 9 wins last season.

Are you serious???

You must be pretty new around these parts. Take a look at the slogan underneath my picture, and you'll see how many wins I predicted for this team last year. And this year. And every year since 1983... :eek:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just for record keeping purposes, there is unanimous consent that Edsall's staff will figure out how to make Newsome a more effective weapon than Diaco?

Are we predicting 2nd quarter of game one before some posts a thread about how Newsome was misused for 3 years and that his skillset is obvious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom