Newsome- "I always wanted to play for my home state school" | The Boneyard

Newsome- "I always wanted to play for my home state school"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would really like to get more info on this. It would be big news if true.

Reaction Score
Not sure what story says but he has offers from UConn and UMass and I'm sure others are being suitors now as well (Iowa, Pitt, PSU... the normal crew plus).

Reaction Score
The links to that story and his scout profile keep breaking whenever I hit post reply on here. Just google "Arkeel Newsome Scout", and the fourth link is his scout profile which has the article, but it's premium.

Reaction Score
Holds offers from UConn and Umass, hearing from Iowa, Pitt, Rutgers, and BC. Others likely to follow after summer camp circuit.

Reaction Score
So....this quote means nothing right? I mean if he has a UConn offer and hasn't committed then what the hell does this quote even mean? Is he waiting for CCSU to offer?

Reaction Score
So....this quote means nothing right? I mean if he has a UConn offer and hasn't committed then what the hell does this quote even mean? Is he waiting for CCSU to offer?

Who knows... If OP had access to article, they're not sharing the context!

pj

Reaction Score
It probably means that he always wanted that, and now he will go through the recruiting process and see if he still wants it.

Reaction Score
Who knows... If OP had access to article, they're not sharing the context!

I don't know what to tell you. The links are broken from Scout on this board. You have to be a premium member to see it.

I'm just passing along something I saw.

Reaction Score
I don't know what to tell you. The links are broken from Scout on this board. You have to be a premium member to see it.

I'm just passing along something I saw.

Not breaking balls... just trying to figure out if you read the article and can "paraphrase" ;) ? I can't even find that quote in any of the teasers?

This is the article - I don't have membership to Scout.

Options Growing for RB Newsome
This story originally published on FOXSportsNEXT.com

By Brian Dohn
Northeast Recruiting Analyst
Date: Apr 5, 2013

Ansonia (Conn.) High running back Arkeel Newsome has offers from UMass and UConn and he is hearing from a number of other schools, including Rutgers, Boston College, Pittsburgh and Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom