News on COOMBS? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

News on COOMBS?

Reaction Score
Where do you people come up with your information? Do you even have anything real as far as information before you post? Or do you just make sh-- up as you go along? Reading this board and peoples opinions on why players do not player is just getting too tiresome and annoying. Stop making assumptions.
I like to make up "stuff" as I type. Makes me feel like I know what I am talking about. Head bang:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I think there needs to be an end to the bogus contact fouls, where the defensive player has her arms vertical and the offensive player jumps into her. As well as 5 fouls and you are out, make it 6 fouls.

Also, bring back the one and one free throw.
So you want it to be NBA (Not Basketball Anymore) rules?
I mentioned the same thing about Lou's infamous foul in the Buffalo game and was promptly chastised because it is the m.o. for some very famous current NBA players so it's definitely a foul, even though they offensive player that initiated the contact, which isn't a factor anymore, I guess.

Reaction Score
[Q
I'm watching Felisha Legette-jack is a terrific person and an integral part of the Buffalo team. She loves those kids, speaks strongly from her heart. If I'm arrested, I want her to defend me--dedication. [/QUOTE]

B'WAY: IF you are arrested?? Don't think there is much question on that score. (with a grin here)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom