News Flash!! Phillip Nolan | The Boneyard

News Flash!! Phillip Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Poor Phil. He tried to take a charge and when he was knowed on his butt and on the ground he couldn't believe that it didn't work. After all that is his specialty. Still, how does a 6'10" guy not get a rebound in 3 games?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Poor Phil. He tried to take a charge and when he was knowed on his butt and on the ground he couldn't believe that it didn't work. After all that is his specialty. Still, how does a 6'10" guy not get a rebound in 3 games?
He's not good at being physical, or really anything that doesn't have to do with falling over...

Mike Honcho

HU5KIES!
Reaction Score

Dude, have you not learned your lesson? With fans like these...

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Playing only 4 minutes doesn't help. It's tough to bang down low and jockey for position for rebounding when you get a whistle for anything other than standing still 5-10 feet away from the play.

Reaction Score
I know the thread is facetious, but it was a pretty solid post move from Phil. The defender was smaller, but that's the kind of thing we can use from our bigs - if they get a smaller guy on their back and get the ball on the low block, be ready to attack (and be ready to kick it out on a double). It's a way to open up the floor besides relying solely on dribble penetration.

Reaction Score
I just dont get Nolan this year. I really expected him to be much better considering how well he played in the tourney and with the added weight.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I just dont get Nolan this year. I really expected him to be much better considering how well he played in the tourney and with the added weight.
I don't know if being moved to a bench role messed with him psychologically and caused his confidence to take a hit or if he just can't find a rhythm.

Reaction Score
I don't know if being moved to a bench role messed with him psychologically and caused his confidence to take a hit or if he just can't find a rhythm.

I also think his tendency to draw the charge also freezes him and puts him out of position to get boards.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I wish he would defend the shot more and flop a whole lot less

Just don't like the big guy thinking more about a charge than altering a shot

Reaction Score
haha...did he make a shirtless rap video in the off season that we dont know about? The tyler curse is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom