NEWS FLASH PER ESPN!! | The Boneyard

NEWS FLASH PER ESPN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

College game day picks USF to win the conference again because of their speed and talent. The never heard before phrase "I think they are going to surprise a lot of people" was used. Stand by for further updates.

Reaction Score
USF should be a good team this year. Not great. But I don't think anyone in the Big East can be called a "great team" this year. USF is probably the best one. Maybe Syracuse if only because they have USF and West Virginia at home. But all in all, this is a terrible conference. There's a chance we could see three teams tied on head-to-head and wins. But they may not be able to break it by BCS rating because none of the teams will be ranked in the BCS top 25. I don't know what would happen then... But it's wide open. USF could win, WVU could, Pitt could, Syracuse could. I really don't know.

Reaction Score
I took them in Vegas to win BCS. I will admit, it wasn't because I wanted them, the ticket guy misheard the number I gave him. Didn't discover the mistake until the next day.

Reaction Score
USF should be a good team this year. Not great. But I don't think anyone in the Big East can be called a "great team" this year. USF is probably the best one. Maybe Syracuse if only because they have USF and West Virginia at home. But all in all, this is a terrible conference. There's a chance we could see three teams tied on head-to-head and wins. But they may not be able to break it by BCS rating because none of the teams will be ranked in the BCS top 25. I don't know what would happen then... But it's wide open. USF could win, WVU could, Pitt could, Syracuse could. I really don't know.
These were the days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69