OT: - New York sites (MSG/Barclays) must have vaccine | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: New York sites (MSG/Barclays) must have vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I’m not a big fan of Kyrie glad he’s not on my team. I believe in the vaccine I took it but I’m not down with the cult following of it.
What cult is following the vaccine

Reaction Score
Just not down to the burning people at the stakes for not getting vaccinated tone I can't live my life like that. I have no control on people who dont take it, I trust the vaccine.

Reaction Score
Me and my young family beat it naturally. Including my 2 month old daughter. They tested positive 8 months after me and beat it. I took care of them for 2 weeks and didn’t get reinfected because I already had natural immunity to it. I even tested myself just to check and I tested negative. The idea that natural immunity doesn’t exist or isn’t sufficient is ridiculous. I can’t think of an illness where if you actually contract it and beat it that you don’t have sufficient immunity or antibodies afterwards. So I don’t get why governments are forcing this on my families like my own. But you best believe I’ll be fighting against mandates and I don’t care if I’m not allowed into venues.

The cult following as mentioned above is real. Let people decide what’s best for themselves. Jonathan Isaac makes a good case here.

Reaction Score
Me and my young family beat it naturally. Including my 2 month old daughter. They tested positive 8 months after me and beat it. I took care of them for 2 weeks and didn’t get reinfected because I already had natural immunity to it. I even tested myself just to check and I tested negative. The idea that natural immunity doesn’t exist or isn’t sufficient is ridiculous. I can’t think of an illness where if you actually contract it and beat it that you don’t have sufficient immunity or antibodies afterwards. So I don’t get why governments are forcing this on my families like my own. But you best believe I’ll be fighting against mandates and I don’t care if I’m not allowed into venues.

The cult following as mentioned above is real. Let people decide what’s best for themselves. Jonathan Isaac makes a good case here.

Yikes this idiot just reproduced

Reaction Score
And this is how they treat you if you have a different opinion
No you just think and communicate like you’ve already cooled off to a room temp IQ

“The idea that natural immunity doesn’t exist or isn’t sufficient” was a shocking straw man you’re relying on to make your sad rendition of “don’t tread on me”

Reaction Score

Jonathan Isaac? Seriously? Yikes.

Are you a scientist? Science has taught us that a trial of 1 doesn't prove anything. Luckily the FDA doesn't follow your scientific methods.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Science...
The irony is there is an actual cult out there that’s ignoring science and is taking horse dewormer and nebulizing hydrogen peroxide instead of getting a vaccine, and then when things inevitably take a turn for the worst they go to the hospital and take the even more experimental and even less proven mAB therapy. It bottles the mind.

Reaction Score

Yikes this idiot just reproduced

No you just think and communicate like you’ve already cooled off to a room temp IQ

“The idea that natural immunity doesn’t exist or isn’t sufficient” was a shocking straw man you’re relying on to make your sad rendition of “don’t tread on me”

Jonathan Isaac? Seriously? Yikes.

Are you a scientist? Science has taught us that a trial of 1 doesn't prove anything. Luckily the FDA doesn't follow your scientific methods.
Does this answer your question @phillionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104