OT: - New York sites (MSG/Barclays) must have vaccine | The Boneyard

OT: New York sites (MSG/Barclays) must have vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ1

Reaction Score
This means all Knicks/Nets and Big East players must be vaccinated or they can not play in indoor arenas in New York. I believe all UConn players are vaccinated. Any Big East team playing in New York has to meet the mandate. Very interesting, I believe California has the same mandate and Golden States Wiggins was denied religious exemption and had to decide what he is going to do. Kyrie Irving of the Nets also has issue with vaccine.

Reaction Score
Uconn and the Knicks are fully vaccinated thats all I care about. Hoping Kyrie brings the Nets down, he seems to go on a 1 month hiatus as it is, this could be his way of not facing the media to start the season. I think even the Nets are ok with it as hes a 3rd wheel, and and doesn't have the pressure that he would have if he was a Knick, thats why he went there. I think the Nets arent disappointed to have Kyrie away from the team here and there as he is a distraction, I wouldnt be surprised if he has ADHD.

Reaction Score
Maybe Kyrie needs some encouragement.
Season 15 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
So Im assuming this will be the case for fans as well? You have to show proof of vaccination upon entry?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So Im assuming this will be the case for fans as well? You have to show proof of vaccination upon entry?
I’m assuming this will be the case for most indoor spectator events.

I wonder how much that will slow the entry process at, say, MSG.

MJ1

Reaction Score
I suggest get there early, all fans over the age of 12 are required to show proof of vaccine before allowed entry. I believe NY residents may have IPhone option with bar code set up to make it Quick and easier.

Reaction Score
It was in place for the Buffalo Bills game this weekend, 67,000 fans showed up, it was a sell out. I should say 66400 fans made it through the door as apparently 600 fans were turned away.

There are stories up here of fans on the waiting list finally getting season tickets after long waits.

This is the most astounding thing to me. I've sat 10 rows up off the 50 yard line with people who have had those tickets in the family since the 1960s. Those tix are like family heirlooms. I never would have thought people would give up something that's been in their families for generations. Must be painful.

Reaction Score
I’m assuming this will be the case for most indoor spectator events.

I wonder how much that will slow the entry process at, say, MSG.
I thought so too but I went to an outdoor show in Milwaukee two weekends ago to see Chappelle. There's no mask mandate in the state/city and nobody wears masks indoors/nobody shows proof of vaxx but we had to show vaxx cards with our ID to get in for an outdoor concert. Went to indoor show this past Saturday at the Chicago Theater for Jim Jefferies where we have an indoor mask mandate and there was no vaccine requirement and basically everyone took off their mask as soon as they sat down. So much of this stuff still makes no sense.

Reaction Score
I’m sure Kyrie is fine with playing less games and not being around the media as much.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
It was in place for the Buffalo Bills game this weekend, 67,000 fans showed up, it was a sell out. I should say 66400 fans made it through the door as apparently 600 fans were turned away.

There are stories up here of fans on the waiting list finally getting season tickets after long waits.

This is the most astounding thing to me. I've sat 10 rows up off the 50 yard line with people who have had those tickets in the family since the 1960s. Those tix are like family heirlooms. I never would have thought people would give up something that's been in their families for generations. Must be painful.
Self-inflicted pain.

Reaction Score
Its too bad Shaq aka Big Fella did not do what he should have way back when and beat the piss out of Kyrie for sleeping with his fictional wife.

Reaction Score
This
This article summed up my feelings on Kyrie.

Kyrie Irving is too smart for you. He’s so smart, he can outwit germs and governments. He’s so smart, you can’t understand a word he’s saying. That’s how smart he is. His genius is utterly indecipherable to you and me, and while you may wish for some insight into the exquisite, diamond-chip workings of his multifaceted mind, you are not entitled to them because he prefers to keep them “private.”

Reaction Score
I’m not a big fan of Kyrie glad he’s not on my team. I believe in the vaccine I took it but I’m not down with the cult following of it.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
This means all Knicks/Nets and Big East players must be vaccinated or they can not play in indoor arenas in New York. I believe all UConn players are vaccinated. Any Big East team playing in New York has to meet the mandate. Very interesting, I believe California has the same mandate and Golden States Wiggins was denied religious exemption and had to decide what he is going to do. Kyrie Irving of the Nets also has issue with vaccine.
Of course Kyrie has an issue with the vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104