Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
20.jpg

"They call me Chief00"

Reaction Score
Not confirmed but announcement may be after 1/2 - hint
How about this...after 1/2 when Diaco is still head coach you go back to the hoops board and take your useless bulls**t with you!!

Reaction Score
Not confirmed but announcement may be after 1/2 - hint
Yo... Baby New Year - Your track record on predictions is suspect?
I believe UConn will be invited to P5 in the next few months. Most likely ACC - while I have never been a huge fan of the ACC - I am hearing SEC needs to add a team to open TV contract and that would be a driver. So could be chain reaction.

Of course the Big 12 is in play - personally that's my least favorite option since Texas or OK will likely leave.

Not hearing much on the Big 10 since their new TV deal.

Personally, I like the SEC and that's not totally insane as some might think. That's the conference we would add the most to in terms of footprint and market. I have been saying that for a couple years and others are finally seeing that distant vision in the clouds.

Ironically, we are finally in the drivers seat. I think most of our fans would like the ACC. Either way the SEC will be the driver picking an ACC, Big 12 team or long shot us. Most likely the backfilling will be our ticket.

C

Chief00

Yo... Baby New Year - Your track record on predictions is suspect?
True, in May my information was the Big 12 was expanding and they did go down that path and it took many twists and turns after that - the information was good - but the future is never certain - in this case the networks really pushed back hard.

Huskymedic - you know you are not being fair because I IM you about where a football recruit was going and when this year and it was on the money - you did not mention that prediction in your post.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
After much reflecktion, I'm pretty sure this is another gnut kick set-up.

Reaction Score
Take note of the date I posted and tie it to a major bowl game - after 1/2
You are full of as usual! I mean let's see we have the Orange Bowl...is he gonna hire Harbaugh or Jimbo Fisher; or we have the Cotton Bowl...will it be P.J Fleck or Paul Chryst; The Rose Bowl...James Franklin or Clay Helton both were on the hot seat this year and could be open to a new job; The Sugar Bowl...yean both Gus Malzhan and Bob Stoops would be in for a new challenge. Which of this group will it be @Chief00?

Last edited:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Chief's sources are people in a position to make semi-educated guesses. He then passes those guesses off as his own and as statements of fact.

Reaction Score
Chief has been horribly wrong and sometimes, rarely, right. The things he has been right on are things that people only in a innerish circle could know. I do, however, despise his opinions on many matters. I will adjust my hope meter accordingly.

Reaction Score
Benedict did say they were shopping for a new OC right? The closer it gets to Jan 1st without a new OC named the more I wonder what is going on. I'm still surprised that we haven't heard about more assistants getting the axe as I figured 3 would be gone, maybe a couple more if they wanted to jump ship before it sank. So maybe the silence on coaching changes so far is golden. As of right now Verducci is listed as Tight Ends coach and there is no one listed as OC. I'd be mildly shocked if the staff remained as is with only the addition of a OC going into signing day. Maybe that OC has yet to participate in his bowl game and after that(ala Randy Edsall) he'll hop a flight for CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom