New WBB "microsite" | The Boneyard

New WBB "microsite"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
it's cool. pretty slow to load but really encapsulates how much UCONN players have accomplished in college, the pros, and the Olympics/National teams...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Very, very nice Santini. Thanks!!!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Nicely done. Should help on the recruiting front. Check out the new player videos.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Love the production values on that video intro !! NIIICE !!! Now I have to explore the rest of the site

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
OK .... so I checked out the short video clips on the 'player bio' pages, or at least two of them (so far) .... Tiff's and Bria's..... and ..... well.....umm....

:confused:

Something much less scripted and more impromptu would have, IMHO, been much better .... these guys are basketball players after all, not commercial spokespeople...!

Now back to look at more of the site --

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
OK .... so I checked out the short video clips on the 'player bio' pages, or at least two of them (so far) .... Tiff's and Bria's..... and ..... well.....umm....

Something much less scripted and more impromptu would have, IMHO, been much better .... these guys are basketball players after all, not commercial spokespeople...!

i agree with you on that one. they look uncomfortable.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Man, if they put this intro on the big screen before opening tips the roof may blow off the place!! Crank up the volume!

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
i agree with you on that one. they look uncomfortable.
ERIC--

Some UCONN players will have a future career in front of the camera or teleprompter, or in politics, and others won't! :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ERIC--

Some UCONN players will have a future career in front of the camera or teleprompter, or in politics, and others won't! :)
i'd love to see that. Rebecca is awesome. i'm always hopeful more and more former UCONN players will make their way into coaching or the media...

Reaction Score
This is awesome. I hope some of our other sports can follow with this concept.

Reaction Score
This is awesome. I hope some of our other sports can follow with this concept.
I asked the WBB SID if ones for MBB and Football were coming, and they said yes

Reaction Score

Bria is not a communications major ... right?!

Reaction Score
I gave it a quick look, its cool, nice recruiting tool, shows of the history of Geno and the program well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom