New Video of a Boneyarder | The Boneyard

New Video of a Boneyarder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw that and remember thinking how well done both puppet and performance were.

Reaction Score
I saw that and remember thinking how well done both puppet and performance were.

Thank you Bestiarius :) It's hard for JJ (the puppet) and I to sit still during the Husky Fight Song!!

And thanks to the Master, Biff, for creating this for me (my niece & nephew will *love* it) ... and thanks to Danny for making sure i saw it :)

And thanks to all my fellow 'yarders for your continued support!!

I'd also like to thank the Academy ............. ;)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Awesome, McHusky as always. I'm glad you received the attention because I always enjoy you and JJ.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Thanks for making the connection between the live person and the Boneyarder for those of us new to the Board who do not know you! You are one of the highlights for my son at the parades -- and I hope we have the opportunity to see you in another parade in a couple of weeks.

Reaction Score
Thank you Dairyair & Icebear (hey, you rhyme!) ... I appreciate that! :)

@Fairview, I'm glad your son enjoys JJ ... he seems to be very popular with the kids (and also the adults that he brings out the "kid" in :) )

For those who may not know, "JJ" is short for Jonathon Jr !! Jamelle got a big kick outta sharing her knickname with him. BTW, our highlight of the Kingston Regional was JJ getting to "high paw" KML and Stephanie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom