New UConn fan | The Boneyard

New UConn fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi, My name is Tommy. I live in Virginia and I am a sportswriter. I have been a Duke women's basketball fan for 14 years, but I am proud to announce I am now UConn fan instead. Duke's coach is awful and they refuse to get rid of her. I used to be a season ticket holder, but dropped it this year as well as being a Duke booster. I've always loved Geno and respected the UConn program. UConn women's basketball to me is about class and champions. I look forward to rooting for UConn this season and watching them tear down the nets again and again. The Huskies should be dominant once again. Stewart is incredible! Geno always does such a great job recruiting. I'm looking forward to the season, and I also have a blog that I do and I will be doing some UConn women's posts and I will share them with you guys when I do them. I just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to talking to you guys throughout another great season.

Reaction Score
Let me be the first to say "Welcome to the Boneyard". We are a cordial bunch-at least most of the time. But watch out for them bears. They like to steal your picinic baskets!

We have seen a lot of newbies in recent weeks. The more the merrier. Welcome one and all.

Reaction Score
Hi, My name is Tommy. I live in Virginia and I am a sportswriter. I have been a Duke women's basketball fan for 14 years, but I am proud to announce I am now UConn fan instead. Duke's coach is awful and they refuse to get rid of her. I used to be a season ticket holder, but dropped it this year as well as being a Duke booster. I've always loved Geno and respected the UConn program. UConn women's basketball to me is about class and champions. I look forward to rooting for UConn this season and watching them tear down the nets again and again. The Huskies should be dominant once again. Stewart is incredible! Geno always does such a great job recruiting. I'm looking forward to the season, and I also have a blog that I do and I will be doing some UConn women's posts and I will share them with you guys when I do them. I just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to talking to you guys throughout another great season.

Welcome and thanks for writing!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

I'm in the northern VA suburbs of DC, formerly in Tysons Corner now in Ashburn..... welcome to the BY !

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Welcome, this is great... it's new guy sings Nat King Cole day.

Here ya go.. I'll start ya off....

Boo

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
We are always open to people who come over from the dark side! Greetings! Have fun and don't take ANYONE HERE seriously.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Make sure what you're doing before you give up on the Duke.

But yeah, it's probably time to move on to a place with more grit.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
dangelo-barksdale.gif

this thread

maybe Cam, ETT, Choke, Triad will be encouraged now...

:rolleyes:

I'd honestly quit watching sports before I'd turn my back on any of the sports teams I root for

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
To quote Star Trek.....

"Beware of Romulans bearing gifts" :rolleyes:....just saying.....

When Arnold betrayed the Continental Army, even the British never really trusted him after that .....
Welcome TJK373....just know that some may be wary of a turncoat....you are being watched!....:p LOL

Reaction Score
Thanks, everyone for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. Go Huskies!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Welcome aboard! Do you cover any particular sports or are you more of a generalist

Reaction Score
I mostly cover high school sports and JMU football. I also cover pro tennis some on the side, that's my favorite sport.

Reaction Score
Welcome no better way to go thru nov dec jan feb March April quote geno" we don't do winter we do basketball season" anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom