New Streaming Service | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Streaming Service

Reaction Score
YouTube TV isn't much cheaper, and you don't get Disney and ESPN+ with it. I guess we need a guide on the cheapest way to watch UConn. Hulu live+ Disney+ ESPN+ is probably one of the better deals out there.
I don’t care about having Disney or fESPN+

If you just want “normal” TV with networks, broadcast sports like fESPN, FS1, etc, streaming YouTube TV is fine. You get local networks (with local news), BBC news, CNN, Fox News, etc. They also offer a 4-game split screen of games that you can toggle around and move from game to game.

You can all kinds of streaming options and in the end be price equivalent or higher. I don’t feel like I’m sacrificing anything by buying services I won’t use anyway.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
This. I cut the cord 3-4 years ago and I’m now paying 2-3x what I was paying at the start. I’ve looked going back to cable, but it’s crazy expensive now too. End result, if you want TV and especially sports you’re going to have to pay.
My cable bill with Comcast is 2x higher than what I paid with Verizon 7 years ago with similar level service. Yet in that time I've lost MSG (and numerous other channels) and can't watch the Rangers and Devils, yet I have to shell out $25/month in regional sports fees. Only sports I'll pay for is Paramount+ for Italian soccer as well as Champions and Europa League. It's darned expensive for craptastic programming.

Reaction Score
So once the cord is severed, what's the cheapest way to get FS1? I'm told we'll be spending just as much as if we had cable, by a household authority on matters concerning the household. Youtube TV?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So once the cord is severed, what's the cheapest way to get FS1? I'm told we'll be spending just as much as if we had cable, by a household authority on matters concerning the household. Youtube TV?
YouTube TV has everything you'd want except for SNY which recently moved to Hulu live. YouTube TV is less expensive by a buck or two a month, but you probably can get a Hulu live bundle with Disney and ESPN plus. ESPN plus allows you to see hockey games and away baseball games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom