new stone article | The Boneyard

new stone article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wish Geno could've done us a solid and tried to recruit Stone's cousin. Could've helped our case.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Read that this morning too and hesitated posting it here for fear of being accused of promoting more content-free fluff or reading of tea leaves; but I had the same thought re Geno and was also intrigued that the cousin chose Notre Dame over Wisconsin, among others.

Granted, from what little awareness of I have of women's basketball, there appears to be a greater gap between Notre Dame and Wisconsin there than there is on the men's side between us and Wisconsin. But it is at least somewhat encouraging that she has gone out of state and made the more challenging choice in favor of quality over comfort.

Reaction Score
Wish Geno could've done us a solid and tried to recruit Stone's cousin. Could've helped our case.
boykin_collier_samuelson_081214_800x375.jpg

He did, and UConn was on her list for awhile. She played on a USA team with his three '15 recruits (she's #10 in the photo), and she joined the same recruits in a 3 one 3 competition. If they couldn't get her to join them, she wasn't coming to UConn.

Reaction Score
He will not be going to WI. UConn or Duke.

You get a lot of grief for making obvious predictions and acting as if they are bold. This is clearly a bold prediction. I hope your sources are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom