New Special Team Coordinator named -- Chris White > onto Detroit Lions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Special Team Coordinator named -- Chris White > onto Detroit Lions

Reaction Score
Point taken but he was here all of 2017 as senior quality control director of football research and special projects.
oh okay, i didn't realize that. Still sucks, but not as hard

Reaction Score
Orlovsky: QB Get ‘er done.
DO's likely well positioned financially after 13 NFL seasons + living comfortably with wife and 4 children in Philly suburb + all indications strongly convey DO's pursuing his desired TV career + his old man's communicated this a few times = highly unlikely DO will coach with UConn nor anywhere soon. Hire ST Coach candidate #2 and move onward and upward!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
DO's likely well positioned financially after 13 NFL seasons + living comfortably with wife and 4 children in Philly suburb + all indications strongly convey DO's pursuing his desired TV career + his old man's communicated this a few times = highly unlikely DO will coach with UConn nor anywhere soon. Hire ST Coach candidate #2 and move onward and upward!

All fair points, but I took his comments surrounding the OC opening as indicating at least some level of interest in joining the staff. Additionally, no disrespect to to dad, but given his stance on RE I wonder whose desire it is that DO stick to TV.

Reaction Score

I've heard the same. Has no desire to coach anywhere at this point in time. Played 13 years and understands the grind it takes to be a player and knows coaching/ recruiting is more of a grind. Wants to spend time with family and try starting a nfl scouting venture/tv path

Reaction Score
That lasted all but 3 1/2 weeks... Now what do we do? Hopefully Edsall's back up to his back up plan is gonna be on campus, or on his way before signing day....

Reaction Score
All fair points, but I took his comments surrounding the OC opening as indicating at least some level of interest in joining the staff. Additionally, no disrespect to to dad, but given his stance on RE I wonder whose desire it is that DO stick to TV.
Well he is 35 and has made his own decisions for the last 18 yeaars. My stance on RE is exactly as it was many years ago.It is mind over matter, I don"t mind him cause he dosen't matter

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom