New signs of life in NE football (Blaudschun) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

New signs of life in NE football (Blaudschun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So "high level" means never being ranked at the end of bowl season in football I guess. This is the type of unintentional humor I was talking about in my previous post. Keep up the good work!

Oh stop it Skippy....you're trying to come off as a witty and clever poster and you really sound like a 12 girl who had her feelings hurt. You are out of your element here.....

And I'm sorry about the hoops season. Really thought BC would make a serious run at an NIT bid this season and maybe win a game in that thing.......

Reaction Score
So "high level" means never being ranked at the end of bowl season in football I guess. This is the type of unintentional humor I was talking about in my previous post. Keep up the good work!
I think he means you need to look at the ACC conference standings for all sports the last few years. You do remain a conference power in tennis. Great hockey though. What do you do with all that conference money?

Reaction Score
Hire quality basketball coaches.

The key is to continue bringing up basketball when football is what matters. I'd say that's one of the big things that got UCONN in the mess of a conference they're in right now. Once again, keep up the good work! You're always entertaining.

Reaction Score
The key is to continue bringing up basketball when football is what matters. I'd say that's one of the big things that got UCONN in the mess of a conference they're in right now. Once again, keep up the good work! You're always entertaining.

You mean, like Syracuse and Pitt? Here's the funny part about your "logic" we owned both like a dog owns a fire hydrant in football, and we have three times as many national championships as they do, combined, in hoops.

If football mattered exclusively, we would have been taken over both. If basketball mattered even a little, we would have been taken over both.

Reaction Score
For the unintentional comedy I read on here. This site makes me laugh all the time. That and this site is always talking about BC.

Unless you have confused us with EagleAction, or where ever it is your type post, you are mistaken to think we give BC all that much thought. Your posts for the most part here have been ill-mannered and condescending. Although you annoy me and I dislike you and your school, I do understand trolls here have to be tolerated. Our moderators are rather liberal and don't go and ban every smug little brat that decides to come here to play. Let's get one thing straight though, the reason your here has nothing to do with BC or Uconn. You here because your pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom