New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 23 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Reaction Score
I'd rate all three bigs ahead of Amoor and Olsen.
Yeah, I didn’t get that either. She’s close enough that she could be the top player for a team specific need, but I don’t think any coach in the country outside Kenny Brooks would take her first to a blank roster.

Reaction Score
Espnw just posted video of Kiki and Talia in Southern Cal gear!
I think both visited USC yesterday. Seeing social media posts of the two in SC unis but that doesn't mean anything....yet.

Reaction Score

So Cavinder sisters, Marshall, how is UM looking for next season. Tourney bound?

Lol There will be at least 8 teams ahead of them in conference so if they manage to finish 9th or 10th...maybe. Unlikely but m

Reaction Score
NIT?
I will hold off until I see who else they get from the portal. They need another experienced big or two and some veteran guard help. If all the freshmen stay committed the roster currently stands at 10 (4 freshmen) and 4 players will run out of eligibility after the upcoming season so another 3 or 4 so/jr players would be ideal.

Reaction Score
I will hold off until I see who else they get from the portal. They need another experienced big or two and some veteran guard help. If all the freshmen stay committed the roster currently stands at 10 (4 freshmen) and 4 players will run out of eligibility after the upcoming season so another 3 or 4 so/jr players would be ideal.

Aren’t the twins coming back?

Reaction Score
Lol There will be at least 8 teams ahead of them in conference so if they manage to finish 9th or 10th...maybe. Unlikely but m
9th place ain’t terrible in an 18 team conference — that generally would be bubble territory

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
9th place ain’t terrible in an 18 team conference — that generally would be bubble territory
I would buy this. The twins, Haley a starter, Hanna off the bench were both contributors on the Elite 8 team. So now add Marshall and 2 acc athletes and you have a competent five. Curious to see how their roster fills out for November.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I would buy this. The twins, Haley a starter, Hanna off the bench were both contributors on the Elite 8 team. So now add Marshall and 2 acc athletes and you have a competent five. Curious to see how their roster fills out for November.
And, they also picked up Spaniard Daniela Abies from Wichita State, who averaged 13 ppg and just under 10 rpg as a sophomore. The 6'0" forward can help, as well.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
No surprise. I expected she would stay on the west coast.

The only real surprise (or was it?) is that she leaked interest and a scheduled visit to South Carolina to the public. Perhaps that was the best way to increase the NIL $$$$

Reaction Score
The only real surprise (or was it?) is that she leaked interest and a scheduled visit to South Carolina to the public. Perhaps that was the best way to increase the NIL $$$$
Why do you assume she leaked it? I assume schools leak that information.

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
That was 99% likely an error with visit scheduled to USC in Los Angeles, not SC in Columbia.

USC now for real; just the pairing of JuJu and Kiki basically gives you Clark/Czinano+, and the surrounding role players will be on average better than the recent Iowa teams.

Sounds funny - contenders with UCLA for the new Big10 title.

Reaction Score
That was 99% likely an error with visit scheduled to USC in Los Angeles, not SC in Columbia.

USC now for real; just the pairing of JuJu and Kiki basically gives you Clark/Czinano+, and the surrounding role players will be on average better than the recent Iowa teams.

Sounds funny - contenders with UCLA for the new Big10 title.
Dawn Staley basically confirmed she was visiting on social though. She definitely had a visit scheduled to South Carolina in addition to USC.

Reaction Score
Woj bomb in the middle of NBA Playoffs.

No surprise. I expected she would stay on the west coast.

Southern Cal could be a little reminiscent of Uconn this past year. Potentially 2 all Americans in Watkins and Iriafen, surrounded by some talented freshman. Plus Marshall who averaged a double double this year. Unless they get any more transfers, following the growth of their freshman class will be a big storyline. They now have one of the best, if not the best, duos in the country.

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
And, they also picked up Spaniard Daniela Abies from Wichita State, who averaged 13 ppg and just under 10 rpg as a sophomore. The 6'0" forward can help, as well.
Just saw this too. Did a little research - they also have 2 top 50 point guard recruits coming in and plenty of returners. Former coach Meier played everyone, so all returners have 10 minutes per game or more of acc experience. So they could roll out:
Freshman point
Twins at 2/3
Abies and Marshall up front.

and plenty of bench.

I would also guess they will get at least 1 more solid player from the portal. Coach is now organized and it will be a fun place to play next year.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Why do you assume she leaked it? I assume schools leak that information.

Because everything begins with the player. What does South Carolina have to gain by leaking it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom