New Poster | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Poster

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Welcome, but I have to say you have horrible timing ;)

unless, of course, you're a foodie too

Maybe he's a fireman, and this ain't the first burning building he's run headlong into!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Whatever you do don't ever say "let me see what's going on over in the Cesspool".

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

Reaction Score
Speaking of Arlington, the other Arlington in TX has a pizza place called Corky's. It's owned by folks who used to have one in E. Hartford. Then they moved to Florida and now the DFW Metroplex. It's supposed to be pretty good. We never made it over there at the Final Four because we were too drunk to make the trip over to the SW corner of Arlington, after our infamous Lot 13 tailgates and all night parties at the Hyatt. If you happen to live in or visit the DFW area, check it out.

I'm a long-time Corky's fan from CT living in SoCal. A buddy from CT lives in LA, we keep talking about a trip to Texas just for pizza. I am Facebook friends with Dom, the owner of Corky's.

Reaction Score
Whatever you do don't ever say "let me see what's going on over in the Cesspool".

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...
the first rule of the cesspool...

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Welcome Guapo!

One opinion you neglected:
Is UConn basketball destroyed beyond repair and we will spend eternity in Dante's ninth circle of hell,
OR
Can we still have a decent season and get the ball rolling in the right direction?

Reaction Score
Welcome Guapo!

One opinion you neglected:
Is UConn basketball destroyed beyond repair and we will spend eternity in Dante's ninth circle of hell,
OR
Can we still have a decent season and get the ball rolling in the right direction?

I'm certainly concerned about the upcoming season. However, I'm not quite as gloom and doom as others. I if Larrier and Gilbert can both come back and get to 100% at some point in the season and they can get one of these big guys to be even just a semi competetint space filler than they can be pretty good. Of course, those are some major ifs

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Old poster

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

I had a T-shirt with this photo on it in the 70's. She was yummy.

Reaction Score
A bunch of my friends from CT live here as well and anytime we get together the convo turns to pizza. Someday we'll stop complaining and do something about it...but we dont wanna lose any Italian recruits to Georgetown or anything
Welcome to the board!!!!
It's not Pepe's, but it's still pretty good and ships right to your door.

Shipping - Zuppardi's

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom