New Pod with Curt Miller of CT Sun (A Lot of UConn Talk) | The Boneyard

New Pod with Curt Miller of CT Sun (A Lot of UConn Talk)

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Excited to debut a new episode of The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast! I'm talking with Curt Miller of the Connecticut Sun. We talk about his coaching journey from middle school to the pros, recap the Sun's season, and talk a lot of UConn -- what it's like coaching in CT with women's basketball being such a big deal, CT vs. Indiana as a basketball state, pressure from the success of UConn and more. Available on YouTube below and on any podcast player you listen to podcasts on!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I still think he is a very plausible candidate to be Geno's successor when the time comes.
I agree - but he's the HC AND GM. Not sure he'd want to leave. Then again, maybe he'd love to get back to college. I wonder how his salary compares to what it would be at UCONN...

I loved the last question about the future of women's pro basketball - and his answer... That contrary to what some of the "keyboard warriors" say, it's all trending in the right direction. Better TV contracts (get the right TV packages and marketing), higher viewership, merchandise sales, etc. Continue to knock down doors and add new fans, especially younger ones. The league is only 25 years old.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom