New players move in | The Boneyard

New players move in

Reaction Score
I wonder if any of them made it out to the baseball gamw game today

FU8hGxzWQAEojWr

Reaction Score
The Lady Vols, if everyone buys in and stay healthy, will be scary! I can not wait! Four months before official practice starts.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The Lady Vols, if everyone buys in and stay healthy, will be scary! I can not wait! Four months before official practice starts.
I cant wait to see which UConn player (or players) smack down the LVols on their home court.

Reaction Score
I don’t think they will run an effective offense.

Reaction Score
I don’t think they will run an effective offense.
South Carolina didn't run an effective offense and where did that get them ? Ill wait ....

Reaction Score
South Carolina didn't run an effective offense and where did that get them ? Ill wait ....
I think the bigger priority Tennessee needs to be addressing is the turnovers (less opportunities to score and give the opposing team more changes to get out in transition).

Doesn't matter how talented you are, any team is in deep trouble if they can't take care of the basketball consistently.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I will wait until the schedule to be out. Then I will make a prediction for the record. This team is pretty deep in depth. The are likely three first round draft picks Horston, Jackson, and Key. I can't wait for the season to start.

Reaction Score
Our offense was more effective than our opponents when they played us. Say what you want about our offense, but our defense was elite.

Reaction Score
Our offense was more effective than our opponents when they played us. Say what you want about our offense, but our defense was elite.
@WFFL was trying to make so type of point but missed the mark.

Reaction Score
@WFFL was trying to make so type of point but missed the mark.
I thought he was pretty clear with his point. And yeah, the Vols have elite rebounding and shot blocking like the Gamecocks. We'll see about the rest of the defense (and depth). Key needs to avoid foul trouble.

Reaction Score
I thought he was pretty clear with his point. And yeah, the Vols have elite rebounding and shot blocking like the Gamecocks. We'll see about the rest of the defense (and depth). Key needs to avoid foul trouble.
Not clear at all. He said your offense wasn’t effective. It was. That’s why you won most games. Maybe not efficient but surely effective.

Reaction Score
VisitingCock ...You get me frfr

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Is the coach ready to handle that talent and those egos? Something seemed wrong between your guards last year.
I am not worried about Harper. I think she can handle it. The team never had a full rotation of guards last year. Due to the injuries.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom