New Player Numbers | The Boneyard

New Player Numbers

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
New players jersey numbers and current player switches

As usual, all of my guesses were wrong, and we still have yet to see anyone wear number 54 in team history. The article gets a few things wrong though. For one, it states that walk-on John Linder wore #44. I'm almost positive he wore 45. It also mentions that only 4 Huskies have worn number 1. This is only an error if they aren't counting the newest player to wear it in the total though. Marcus Johnson, Enosch Wolf, Phil Nolan (1 season), and Christian Vital have all worn it. Add the guy for the upcoming season (I won't give any spoilers) and that comes out to 5.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
New players jersey numbers and current player switches

As usual, all of my guesses were wrong, and we still have yet to see anyone wear number 54 in team history. The article gets a few things wrong though. For one, it states that walk-on John Linder wore #44. I'm almost positive he wore 45. It also mentions that only 4 Huskies have worn number 1. This is only an error if they aren't counting the newest player to wear it in the total though. Marcus Johnson, Enosch Wolf, Phil Nolan (1 season), and Christian Vital have all worn it. Add the guy for the upcoming season (I won't give any spoilers) and that comes out to 5.
Interesting.

Re: #1 i think you mean them saying 4 is only an error if they are counting the upcoming player. If they said " 4 have worn" the number, that's correct.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Interesting.

Re: #1 i think you mean them saying 4 is only an error if they are counting the upcoming player. If they said " 4 have worn" the number, that's correct.
This is correct

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom