New per-40-minute stat workbooks | The Boneyard

New per-40-minute stat workbooks

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Been getting ready for the new season. I've made some minor modifications to the spreadsheet format. Having the exhibition games in the same table caused some inconveniences, so I've created a new tab for them to have all by themselves. Also, I changed the format of the filters at the top of the pivot table so you get more of the per-40 and per-game tables on your screen at once.

The new workbook can be found in the usual place, on my downloads page. It currently has some fake data in it to avoid having to see a lot of divide-by-zero errors due to nobody having any minutes yet.

You can use blank workbook to keep track of some other team you may follow. It's really not hard to load in the game data from a box score, usually without any manual intervention required after an initial configuration. I'm willing to assist with that if anyone wants to do it.

I've also uploaded a few more summary spreadsheets for years a decade or more past. I'm aiming to have them for each year since the millenium and I'm almost there.

As usual, please let me know about any problems you encounter with the workbook or changes you may desire. I enjoy puttering with this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom