New parking plans | The Boneyard

New parking plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siv

Reaction Score
I keep hearing ads about the new parking configuration at Rentschler Field. I typically enter through Willow Street and use the red lost. Any guess if the new changes will effect things out there

Reaction Score
Looks like Blue parking is going to stay the same. Gray parking is going to be expanded

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
there are new maps on the Rentschler web site. Extra 5,000 spots - which I thought was interesting, considering I've never heard that we ran out of parking spaces.

· Over 60 acres and nearly 5,000 spots of new parking are now ready
· Most of the new parking areas are for Gray pass season parkers, Red pass season parkers and day-of-game parkers.
· Gray season pass parkers should use the Main Gate (Silver Lane and Roberts Street) or East Gate (Silver Lane and Simmons Road) for easiest access to the designated Gray lots
· Red pass season parkers and day-of-game parkers should use the Willow Street Gate (Willow Street and Main Street) or Main Gate for easiest access to their lots
· Highway access has not changed
· No changes for the other parking passes

http://blogs.courant.com/uconn_football/2011/08/new-developments-at-rentschler.html

Reaction Score
there are new maps on the Rentschler web site. Extra 5,000 spots - which I thought was interesting, considering I've never heard that we ran out of parking spaces.

They probably got tired of losing spots to the lot on Silver Lane accross the street. The new red lot sections seem to be closer, and with a larger grey lot, more season ticket holders can be closer.

Reaction Score
I was under the impression that there was going to be less parking for the red season tickets holders this year and they were also moving where the campers and rv's are located to be closer to the stadium.

Reaction Score
I believe they were planning on doing some developing towards the end of the runway.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
As a gray lot pass holder... I'm pretty pumped!

Reaction Score
Not that this will impact many but I find it amusing that all the RV's have been put with the Non-Alcohol, this is gonna go over well! They did this last year too, stuck NA in the back of the Grey lot so you were surrounded by the drinking anyway. They should just keep the NA with the media lot like they have in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom