New offer Kyle Kuzma 2014 wing | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New offer Kyle Kuzma 2014 wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
I think at one point he got as high as 18, either way the point(just my guess) was that he was an extremely high ranked recruit and much higher than Lamb or Kuzma. Though obviously that just shows high school rankings shouldn't be compared across classes and they aren't perfect.

Reaction Score
Rivals was by far the most credible recruiting site at the time and they had him ranked #15 overall. Their rankings from 2002 are no longer available but my link showed they had him ranked as the #2 shooting guard in the country and 5 stars. He was a big time recruit.

Reaction Score
Rivals was by far the most credible recruiting site at the time and they had him ranked #15 overall. Their rankings from 2002 are no longer available but my link showed they had him ranked as the #2 shooting guard in the country and 5 stars. He was a big time recruit.
LOL OK, guess we don't need to discuss this any further. I'm sure Rivals was much more credible than the consensus of 4 other recruiting sites, none of which had him close to top 15.

By the way, your super credible link says the data was last updated Dec. 31, 1969. Guess Rivals had a cool time machine or something.

caw

Reaction Score
LOL OK, guess we don't need to discuss this any further. I'm sure Rivals was much more credible than the consensus of 4 other recruiting sites, none of which had him close to top 15.

By the way, your super credible link says the data was last updated Dec. 31, 1969. Guess Rivals had a cool time machine or something.

Rivals was the best back then, easily. ESPN has only become somewhat credible about 2-3 years ago. Scout maybe 5-7. IMO.

Reaction Score
Rivals was the best back then, easily. ESPN has only become somewhat credible about 2-3 years ago. Scout maybe 5-7. IMO.
Well the 4 rankings I gave were from HoopScoop, Dave Telep, Prep Stars, and School Sports.

Somehow despite being terrible and Rivals being great, they still all managed to rank Rashad more accurately than Rivals based upon how his career turned out. That is, if Rivals actually had him at 15.

I'm done with the debate though. If people want to believe Rashad was a top 15 recruit despite massive evidence to the contrary, that's cool.

caw

Reaction Score
Well the 4 rankings I gave were from HoopScoop, Dave Telep, Prep Stars, and School Sports.

Somehow despite being terrible and Rivals being great, they still all managed to rank Rashad more accurately than Rivals based upon how his career turned out. That is, if Rivals actually had him at 15.

I'm done with the debate though. If people want to believe Rashad was a top 15 recruit despite massive evidence to the contrary, that's cool.

Thanks for finally sourcing your numbers.

Considering he wasn't drafted, all 5 were off the mark relatively speaking. Three of the four you mention had him in the top 30. All much higher than the highest for Lamb and Kuzma is not ranked right now.

You are right though this is silly because you are arguing the difference between a RCSI in the top 30 versus a claim he was a top 15 recruit.

The point was he was a top recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32