New Offensive Coordinator! Rhett Lashlee of Auburn | The Boneyard

New Offensive Coordinator! Rhett Lashlee of Auburn

Reaction Score
Ramblings from The Runway: Lashlee named offensive coordinator at UConn

>>“I am thrilled to have Rhett join our staff as the offensive coordinator and quarterback coach,” UConn coach Randy Edsall said in a statementl. “He is one of the brightest offensive minds in college football and I know that his experience around some of the highest-powered offenses and top players in the country is going to be an incredible benefit to our program.”

Lashlee agreed to a three-year contract at a base salary of $350,000 and he will also coach the quarterbacks.

“I'm excited to be joining Coach Edsall's staff and help him get our program to where we, our fans and student-athletes want it to be,” said Lashlee in a release. “Randy is a proven winner and has done it here at UConn before and I'm thrilled to be a part of his staff."

Lashlee also served as the offensive coordinator at Samford in 2011 and Arkansas State in 2012.<<

Reaction Score
$95k

Not bad for a 24 year old kid ... but still we needed to fit this all under a budget - cause it still is Connecticut.

Maybe Tracy Claeys is next from AD Goetz

Reaction Score
Serious question: I know Auburn had a (relative) down year this year but Lashlee was a Broyles finalist a couple years ago and is a pretty big name for an assistant. How the ____ did this happen?
Don't forget the Auburn connection of Dave Benedict.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom