New Nika Muhl Article | The Boneyard

New Nika Muhl Article

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Nothing about Nika surprises me, knowing she was coming to a school that had a girl at the same position, one that was High School player of the year. She knew she could learn from her, and indeed she did. She's a fighter, and all she wanted to do was play and learn from a winner. This girl has her head screwed on right. This is the mentality of girls that come to UConn, one that can learn and get better as time goes on, and if they play their cards right, will play for the ultimate prize in a National Championship.

Reaction Score
There have been many fans, new to women's college basketball, who immediately recognize the transcendent ability of Paige as well as Caitlin Clark. Nika, as she referenced in the article, saw Paige's talent from the perspective of a competing player. Rather than being scared off, she wanted the challenge to play with the big girls.

UConn has benefitted her, but UConn has received dividends in return.

This young lady will persevere in any endeavor in life because she is fearless and determined. We are so lucky to have her.

Reaction Score
I loved Nika's grit from the first time I saw her play. He is a great leader and a very good defender. I like that she has expanded her offense lately taking the ball to the hoop giving UCONN one more scoring option. I think she will average double figures in the tournament and be a big part of the UCONN success.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
I loved Nika's grit from the first time I saw her play. He is a great leader and a very good defender. I like that she has expanded her offense lately taking the ball to the hoop giving UCONN one more scoring option. I think she will average double figures in the tournament and be a big part of the UCONN success.
in assists or points? i'd much prefer assists.

then of course, maybe she could do both ... and why not rebounds and steals too? 'twould be wonderful. a quadruple double.

Reaction Score
"We've been broken so many times this year that we're unbreakable now." Nika Mühl

She has been so many things for us this year, now she wants to be a Doctor of Psychology and a Pulitzer Prize winning wordsmith as well. She gets my vote! :)

Reaction Score
What a great kid. Always looking to get better, always giving credit to her teammates. And maybe giving a little credit to Geno too ;)

I'm going to miss her when she graduates.

Reaction Score
In one of the mic’d up practice videos, you can hear Nika grumbling about how Geno is “such a genius.” She’s coachable, but there’s a pretty thick crust any coach has to get through first.

Reaction Score
More assists = more points = more wins! Go Nika! Go Huskies!
No, more assist is more consistany ply for the team, but assists are a way to play the Game.
get 5 indiviuals players able to find a lane, you won't get much assists
UCONN has always benn one of the best teams in assists under Geno because he developps them in team game, that is beautiful to watch

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom