New Mexico state scouting report | The Boneyard

New Mexico state scouting report

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
- For starters, it's the 5th largest state in the country but only has the 36th highest population, which means nobody wants to live there. Advantage Connecticut.

- Huge meth problem. Big-time dealer was busted in 2010 but his partner is still at large so production most likely continues.

- They're the 4th most polluted state. We're the 30th most polluted. Once again, advantage Connecticut.

- They're not very creative. 'New' Mexico? What did that name take, about 5 seconds to come up with?

- Last but certainly not least, you can't even get girl scout cookies there. Don't go to New Mexico.

Reaction Score
You can't build a test track like this in Connecticut/New England, but they don't have snow. Push.

1647265607779.png

Holloman High Speed Test Track. I tried to paste the link to the official site but it is an Air Force site so the combination of a and f keeps getting converted to Azzi Fudd! :D

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Santa Fe and Taos are not bad places and their Tex-Mex puts ours to shame.

Tex Mex sucks in general, but I do enjoy theirs. However hows their Pizza? and I bet they eat Lobster rolls cold with Mayo, like those idiots from Massachusetts and Maine.

Reaction Score
The atomic bombs were built there. Any signs off life around Los Alamos?

Reaction Score
- They're not very creative. 'New' Mexico? What did that name take, about 5 seconds to come up with?
Connecticut is located in a place called “New” England ‍♂️

Reaction Score
You can't build a test track like this in Connecticut/New England, but they don't have snow. Push.

View attachment 74385

Holloman High Speed Test Track. I tried to paste the link to the official site but it is an Air Force site so the combination of a and f keeps getting converted to Azzi Fudd! :D

It snows throughout New Mexico between November and March. Northern and Central New Mexico record the highest snowfall, with up to 40 inches (1016 millimeters) of snow being recorded while the southern regions experience the least snowfall.

Reaction Score
It snows throughout New Mexico between November and March. Northern and Central New Mexico record the highest snowfall, with up to 40 inches (1016 millimeters) of snow being recorded while the southern regions experience the least snowfall.
Certainly can say Taos is great ski resort. It is a four letter word for steep. Any intermediate here (blue) is an easy (green) there. A black diamond here is a blue there and so on.... Nice place to visit but on the average advantage Connecticut.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom