New Mexico State Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Mexico State Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Disappointing season, we once again played our worst in the tournament. Team simply didn't show up for the first 24 minutes. Whenever we had a chance to get over the hump we sabotaged ourselves. Hurley not calling a timeout when he saw Cole was in trouble is inexcusable, the play was right in front of him.

We need far less talking from Hurley and more results.

Reaction Score
I think I need yo be put on blood pressure meds. One player beat us! Scored almost half their points.

Reaction Score
The unfortunate thing…..absolutely UNFORTUNATE thing….is that we all KNOW Hurley will eventually get canned, because he simply cannot coach (and if you’re still defending him- please stop watching basketball). But he’s gonna make us wait. 2-3 more years? How much longer until we have to start this thing all over again?

We can’t fire him right now because of the lift out of the AAC.

But it’s clear- he is not a winner. He does not have it in him. He cannot coach.

We better be right in 2-3 more years on the hire.

I’ll hang up and listen.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Sucks. we won’t even make the tournament next year unless they get some good transfers.

Reaction Score
I would like a written apology from this team for all the uncontested layups and wide open 3s they’ve continuously missed this entire season

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Our starting lineup let us down. Aka. Hurley for never adjusting off that line up. Played it too many minutes. I worry about Hurley’s stubbornness.

The fact that's what we had in there at the end of the game is a joke

Reaction Score
I’m as disappointed as anyone but can we not start calling for Hurley to be fired. We lost that game not having enough juice in the first half. Teams 30% from 3 and what did they shoot tonight 65%. Unreal. Down 3 before we lost the ball I thought Hurley should have called a timeout, you could see that possession was in trouble.

Reaction Score
B9C90B4B-5AB6-42BE-9475-7D733788FFB3.png

Reaction Score
The unfortunate thing…..absolutely UNFORTUNATE thing….is that we all KNOW Hurley will eventually get canned, because he simply cannot coach (and if you’re still defending him- please stop watching basketball). But he’s gonna make us wait. 2-3 more years? How much longer until we have to start this thing all over again?

We can’t fire him right now because of the lift out of the AAC.

But it’s clear- he is not a winner. He does not have it in him. He cannot coach.

We better be right in 2-3 more years on the hire.

I’ll hang up and listen.
Lmaoooo

Reaction Score
Big east is overrated and how does this staff continue to have single guys run wild - it makes no sense.

But if you looked at this team it was fatally flawed. The inability to get offense is confounding.and a result if roster construction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom