New Mexico State Post Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

New Mexico State Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nate Oats has taken 5 teams to the tournament in 7 years of being a head coach. He took a bottom feeder SEC team and brought them to the Sweet 16 in his 2nd year, while capturing SEC coach of the year.

The Hurley blinders are crraazzy.

Oats wanted the UConn job when KO was fired too.
Probably for the same money KO was making. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
His best player got hurt 4 mins into the game and didn’t return. That’s like if that happening to Cole last night for us (and Quinerly is a hell of a lot better than Cole). Plus the play in winner was KenPom 39. Our coach got wiped by KenPom 75.

Herb? How old are you man?

I’m not going to keep doing this with you because it’s pretty clear you’re the guy with blinders: Georgia, Iona, Miss St, Missouri, Davidson. There’s a reason that the number next to Alabama on the seed lines was higher than the one next to Connecticut. You’re just making excuses.

And my absolute favorite part of this conversation is that what really sunk Alabama and let ND zip them up was Oates getting t’d up under three minutes. Put the game away.

But keep arguing dude.

Reaction Score
The game was tied with 2 minutes left and a 1 point game with 1 minute left. Lol. Make points without telling on yourself.
Would never have even been in the situation if we weren’t down 10 at half (which happens pretty regularly under Danny). And with the way Teddy Buckets was playing- did we really think we were gonna win that game after going down 10 at half?

You keep proving my points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog