New member. | The Boneyard

New member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi, I decided to give this group a try. I have been reading threads for quite a while. I was "moderated" (Hence my screen name) at a previous site for (literally) having a different opinion than the Admin, so I left. I disagreed about the coach. I go way way back to before we could even dream of National Championships. Also a football fan. So if you see my posts...you'll have an idea of who I am.

Reaction Score
Hi, I decided to give this group a try. I have been reading threads for quite a while. I was "moderated" (Hence my screen name) at a previous site for (literally) having a different opinion than the Admin, so I left. I disagreed about the coach. I go way way back to before we could even dream of National Championships. Also a football fan. So if you see my posts...you'll have an idea of who I am.
Welcome to the Bone Yard. Try to stay positive. Don't become a doomer, gloomer.

Reaction Score
What is the previous site you are talking about. Scout Board circa 2013? Is there actually another active board currently that has more than 3 posts a day?

Reaction Score
Welcome! Don't let all the fun you see here get you down!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Welcome Jim Calhoun! What took you so long?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Been a fan from way back....Before Hanson, Carr, Abro....Doug Melody...etc, etc... I am still optimistic.
Did you follow Marc, et al from the Courant board? If yes, what was your handle there?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Tom, is that you...jimdandi here.
Yes it is. How are you JD? Welcome aboard!

This place is a good source of info/good place to discuss things but some here can also get out of hand. Also, there are quite a few long running inside jokes that may take some time to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom