New London Day All Area Football Team Selections | The Boneyard

New London Day All Area Football Team Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All Area Offense 2014 (No Division 1 players - Bryan cespedes, uconn commit left off the team)

O-line. Dwayne Brown. Ledyard
O-Line. J'Von Brown. Nfa
O-Line. Noah Brown. Nfa
O-Line. Tyler Cheverier. Old Lyme/Valley
O-Line. Kevin Murtha. Montville

Reaction Score
Who peed in your Cheerios Christmas morning, or at birth? Give the kid a break, and a chance ...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
My guess is Chezy is the father of a backup OL on New London whom he believes should be starting in place of Cespedes.

Or maybe the backup OL himself, would explain the utter lack of maturity.

Reaction Score
My guess is Chezy is the father of a backup OL on New London whom he believes should be starting in place of Cespedes.

Or maybe the backup OL himself, would explain the utter lack of maturity.

... or a card carrying CT High School Coach's Association member who feels "his" kid should have gotten an entitlement scholly offer to the old State University.

Reaction Score
Chezy said:
No, I felt he should be on that team as well

Sure you did. All of your posts on this board were used to bash the kid.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Diaco has to recruit on potential. Any offensive lineman has to have the requisite size with some athleticism with the hope he can be coached up. Remember to get where Diaco wants to get his recruits will have to go up against first rounders and potential all pro players..

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Diaco has to recruit on potential. Any offensive lineman has to have the requisite size with some athleticism with the hope he can be coached up. Remember to get where Diaco wants to get his recruits will have to go up against first rounders and potential all pro players..

I don't know Diaco's record on taking 2-star recruits and making them NFL players. But it's been drilled into my head in the past 72 hours via Pittsburgh media that Narduzzi has a strong track record doing exactly that.

So it's certainly possible Diaco can do so.

Reaction Score
I always like it when we offer Connecticut kids. It's their state university. It drives interest and gives a home state youngster and opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom