New Hoopgurlz Rankings for 2014 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Hoopgurlz Rankings for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think our chances of getting Samuelson are about as good as finding snow in Hell. Consider the Ogwumike sisters
We got a great guard / wing / small forward in Courtney for 2014. Anyone have any idea which way will go ?One thing i think that makes Geno such a great recruiter is he never locks himself into position. He will take the next hardworking, unselfish girl. I would like us to try for Katie Lou Samuelso 2015. I know, the older girls went to Stanford, but who knows perhaps she wants to go elsewhere and make her own way.

Anyway, I hope we run Syracuse off the court. I just don't like them. I still remember the tripping / kicking incident. I just don't like their coach !
GO UCONN GO !

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Sal...a note to Geno would save him time, money, and effort. He may not have your inside/quality info.

Unless, of course, he adheres to the theme of sometimes a great notion pays off.

Reaction Score
I think our chances of getting Samuelson are about as good as finding snow in Hell. Consider the Ogwumike sisters
While I agree that Samuelson ends up at Stanford there was a recent interview with Kenny Kalina, a recruiting analyst, who posts on the 'yard, who spoke about Katie Lou and her wanting to be her own person and make a name for herself. Maybe Kenny can jump in on this discusion and give his opinion.

Reaction Score
I stated an opinion based on having watched the HuskyNan recruit Site for the past 3 years and watching the Hoopgurlz site for about the same time. According to The HuskyNan recruit site results we rarely if ever fill the desired quota with the players we have sought to draft. Players from CA Taurasi, KML , Lauren Engeln, Houston. Not a large number.
Sal...a note to Geno would save him time, money, and effort. He may not have your inside/quality info.

Unless, of course, he adheres to the theme of sometimes a great notion pays off.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I stated an opinion based on having watched the HuskyNan recruit Site for the past 3 years and watching the Hoopgurlz site for about the same time. According to The HuskyNan recruit site results we rarely if ever fill the desired quota with the players we have sought to draft. Players from CA Taurasi, KML , Lauren Engeln, Houston. Not a large number.

With all due respect you did say that Uconn's chance at getting Samuelson would be like snow's chance in hell.

I'm not sure, but that might calculate out to zero. Ozzie's point was that the odds are not that bad or Geno wouldn't be recruiting. I don't think Geno wastes his time on recruits he has no chance with.

I will say that Chiney O was really torn and loved UConn.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
With all due respect you did say that Uconn's chance at getting Samuelson would be like snow's chance in hell.

I'm not sure, but that might calculate out to zero. Ozzie's point was that the odds are not that bad or Geno wouldn't be recruiting. I don't think Geno wastes his time on recruits he has no chance with.

I will say that Chiney O was really torn and loved UConn.
Unless, of course, hell freezes over. Then that snow ball is looking pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom