New Hampshire recruiting gold mine? | The Boneyard

New Hampshire recruiting gold mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a little tongue in cheek, but I couldn't help smirking when I saw this hit the internet.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...college-footballs-new-best-of-the-best/page/5

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...college-footballs-new-best-of-the-best/page/9

Between Kendall Reyes and my son, little old NH is holding up UConn's end pretty well looking forward.
Who woulda thunk? Mike Foley that's who. Love that guy.
I hate looking too far forward though. It can bite you hard.
Football is a fickle game, and turns in an instant.
It is nice to see our kids, former "no star NH recruits" get on the radar though.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Hoping for big things out of #94 this year. I think he can be quite the player, especially given our apparent uncertainty at the WR position.

Reaction Score
We can always use more New Englanders. Some UMass fans thinks they will get into the ACC....

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
We can always use more New Englanders. Some UMass fans thinks they will get into the ACC....

they should be considered. soon enough that conf will be miami/bc/wake/duke/unc and they will be looking for teams when the rest ditch them for power 4 conf's. i think umass would get into the new acc :)

Reaction Score
they should be considered. soon enough that conf will be miami/bc/wake/duke/unc and they will be looking for teams when the rest ditch them for power 4 conf's. i think umass would get into the new acc :)
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger